- Kaneland preschool screening Dec. 13
- Blessing of the Manger tradition carries on at Conley Corner
- ‘Drew’ grit: Senior signal-caller earns pinnacle All-State honor
- Elburn Leos to present Breakfast with Santa Dec. 1
- Between Friends Food Pantry sponsors toy, book drive
- Old-fashioned Christmas celebration in Kaneville
‘Task force’ to look into Kaneville drainage issue
KANEVILLE—Due to heavy rains last week resulting in drainage problems for Kaneville, a “task force” was appointed at the April 18 Village Board meeting. The appointed group will look into the drainage problems and update the board at its next meeting, Thursday, May 16.
One of the issues is that village residents need to keep the culverts at the end of their driveways free and clear of all debris. The village is asking all residents to clear out and open up their culverts.