- Kaneland preschool screening Dec. 13
- Blessing of the Manger tradition carries on at Conley Corner
- ‘Drew’ grit: Senior signal-caller earns pinnacle All-State honor
- Elburn Leos to present Breakfast with Santa Dec. 1
- Between Friends Food Pantry sponsors toy, book drive
- Old-fashioned Christmas celebration in Kaneville
Kaneville village clerk opening
KANEVILLE—The village of Kaneville is looking for a village clerk. The candidate does not need to live within the village limits. This is an appointed, part-time position. The candidate must be available the third Thursday of every month to attend Village Board meetings and take minutes.
If you are interested in applying, send your resume to Village President, Village of Kaneville, P.O. Box 83, Kaneville, IL 60144. You can also email it to email@example.com.
If you have questions, you can contact the village office at (630) 557-0037.