- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
Paxton Michael Greiff
Mark and Heide Greiff of Cortland announce the birth of their son, Paxton Michael. He was born Sept. 28, 2012, at Delnor-Community Hospital. He weighted 9 pounds, 14 ounces, and was 21 inches long.
The proud grandparents are John and Nancy Greiff of Aurora, and Richard Striedl of Kaneville. Great-grandparents are Jim and Joyce Davis of Aurora, and Douglas and Genevieve Porter of Batavia.
Paxton was welcomed home by big sisters, Audra, 13, and Kierston, 3.