- Kaneland preschool screening Dec. 13
- Blessing of the Manger tradition carries on at Conley Corner
- ‘Drew’ grit: Senior signal-caller earns pinnacle All-State honor
- Elburn Leos to present Breakfast with Santa Dec. 1
- Between Friends Food Pantry sponsors toy, book drive
- Old-fashioned Christmas celebration in Kaneville
Cooper West Stombres
Andrew and Danielle Stombres of Elburn announce the birth of their son, Cooper West, who was born April 8, 2009, at Delnor-Community Hospital in Geneva. He weighed 7 pounds, 3 ounces, and was 18.5 inches long.
The proud grandparents are Glenn and Teresa Orman of Elburn, John Stombres of Elburn and Berri Kellogg of Oswego.
Cooper is welcomed by big sisters Isabelle, 3, and Claire, 2.