- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
Cooper West Stombres
Andrew and Danielle Stombres of Elburn announce the birth of their son, Cooper West, who was born April 8, 2009, at Delnor-Community Hospital in Geneva. He weighed 7 pounds, 3 ounces, and was 18.5 inches long.
The proud grandparents are Glenn and Teresa Orman of Elburn, John Stombres of Elburn and Berri Kellogg of Oswego.
Cooper is welcomed by big sisters Isabelle, 3, and Claire, 2.