- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
Kovalick, Bell to wed
Mr. and Mrs. Joe Kovalick of Sugar Grove announce the engagement of their daughter, Kaitlyn Ali, to Jason Robert Bell, son of Mrs. JoAnn Bell-Schoemann and Mr. Matt Schoemann of Sugar Grove, and Mr. Richard Bell of West Palm Beach, Fla.
The bride-to-be is a 2007 Kaneland High School graduate, and received a Bachelor of Arts degree from the Illinois Institute of Art in 2010. She is currently employed as the manager of the Sherwin Williams store in Hoffman Estates, Ill.
The future groom is a 2006 Kaneland High School graduate, attended Waubonsee Community College, and is currently employed as the assistant manager at Discount Tire in Naperville, Ill.
The wedding will take place in August 2013. The couple plans to reside in Sugar Grove.