- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
Jeanne Mack, 66, of North Aurora, formerly of Paw Paw, Ill., passed away peacefully, surrounded by the love and prayers of her family, on Saturday, May 25, 2013.
She was born May 21, 1947, the daughter of Calvin and Betty (Miller) Dirksen in Amboy, Ill.
Jeanne was a faithful member of the Living Stone Christian Church in Aurora.
She is survived by her husband, Tom Mack; one son, Daryl (Barb Larson) Filkins of Sycamore, Ill.; one grandson, Cory Jay Filkins of DeKalb; five siblings, Dennis (Denise) Dirksen, Judy (Robert) Marquardt, Vicki Dirksen, Renee (Dave) O’Donnell and Trudi (Scott) Schoger; many nieces and nephews, and a circle of close friends.
She is preceded in death by her parents, Calvin and Betty.
Private family services and burial will follow cremation at a later date.
In lieu of flowers, a memorial has been established in her name to benefit Jeanne’s favorite charities, including St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital and the National Multiple Sclerosis Society. Checks may be made to the “Jeanne Mack Memorial” and mailed in care of P.O. Box 66, Elburn, 60119. Tributes may also be forwarded to the same address or on the web at www.conleycare.com.