- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
D-302 preschool screening
KANELAND—Kaneland School District Special Services will conduct a preschool screening on Friday, Sept. 13, at Family Life Church in Elburn, for students who may qualify for special education.
This screening is for Kaneland School District children ages 3-5 who are suspected of having any delays in developmental milestones are encouraged to attend this event. This is not a kindergarten screening. Also, Child and Family Connections will screen children from ages birth to 3 for suspected developmental delays.
For more information regarding preschool screening and/or scheduling a screening appointment, call Kaneland Special Services District Office at (630) 365-5100, ext. 158.