- Kaneland preschool screening Dec. 13
- Blessing of the Manger tradition carries on at Conley Corner
- ‘Drew’ grit: Senior signal-caller earns pinnacle All-State honor
- Elburn Leos to present Breakfast with Santa Dec. 1
- Between Friends Food Pantry sponsors toy, book drive
- Old-fashioned Christmas celebration in Kaneville
Sample video gambling ordinance to appear on MP COW agenda in July
MAPLE PARK—A sample ordinance on video gambling will be presented at July’s Committee of the Whole on Tuesday, July 16.
Village trustees will consider the ordinance and discuss it with Police Chief Mike Acosta.
Establishments with video gambling machines are not able to operate within 100 feet school or place of worship.