- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
Norman F. Sirianni
Norman F. Sirianni, 82 of Chicago, formerly of Elburn, passed away Friday, June 28, 2013 at Skokie NorthShore Hospital with his beloved wife, five adoring children, devoted eldest grandson, caring niece and other beloved family by his side.
Norm was born on August 3, 1930 in Pittsburgh to the late Pasquale and Elizabeth Sirianni.
He was preceded in death by brothers, Frank and George and sisters, Florence and Tomasina. He leaves behind to cherish his memory his wife, Catherine whom he adored and was married to for 57 years, his loving children Frank (Linda), Beth (Fred) Paretta, Steve (Dawn), David (Donna) and Carol (Mark) Nesci, and his beautiful grandchildren, Tony, Stephanie, Olivia, Owen, Hailey, Maxwell, Catherine and Matthew. Fond cousin, Uncle, friend and colleague to many.
Visitation Services will be from 3-9 p.m. Tuesday, July 2, and from 8:30-9:30 a.m. Wednesday, July 3, at Smith-Corcoran Funeral Home, 6150 N. Cicero Ave., Chicago. A Funeral Mass will follow at 10 a.m. at St. Mary of the Woods, 7033 N. Moselle, Chicago.
For more information see www.smithcorcoran.com.