- Kaneland preschool screening Dec. 13
- Blessing of the Manger tradition carries on at Conley Corner
- ‘Drew’ grit: Senior signal-caller earns pinnacle All-State honor
- Elburn Leos to present Breakfast with Santa Dec. 1
- Between Friends Food Pantry sponsors toy, book drive
- Old-fashioned Christmas celebration in Kaneville
Youth soccer clinic set for July 20
Elburn—The Kaneland Youth Soccer, Kaneland United Soccer, Youth Elite Soccer, and Chicago Fire organizations are teaming up to offer a youth soccer training clinic on Saturday, July 20, from noon to 3 p.m. at Blackberry Elementary School in Elburn.
The clinic is open to youth players of all abilities, positions and ages. It’s $30 per player and includes a chance to win four club seats to an upcoming Chicago Fire regular season game.
The three-hour clinic is run by Youth Soccer Elite, the official camps partner of the Chicago Fire.
Players do not need to be a KYSO or KUSC member to participate. Registration information is available at www.kanelandunitedsoccerclub.com.