- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
Kaneland Foundation annual golf Sept. 19
SUGAR GROVE—The Kaneland Foundation Annual Golf Outing will take place on Thursday, Sept. 19 at Bliss Creek Golf Course in Sugar Grove.
To register or receive more information, contact Beth Sterkel at (630) 365-8295 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Kaneland Foundation is a non-profit organization that contributes to the educational needs of the students of District 302. Its mission is to support academic excellence through innovation. Since the Kaneland Foundation has no administrative costs, every dollar goes back to our students in District 302.
Image source: Kaneland.org