- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
EEI announces addition of Jeffrey A. Humm to its staff
SUGAR GROVE—Engineering Enterprises, Inc. (EEI) recently announced that Jeffrey Humm has joined its staff as a senior project technician.
Having recently retired from the Fox Metro Water Reclamation District as their engineering supervisor, Humm has agreed to bring his talents to EEI. He is a resident of Elburn, and brings over 28 years of municipal experience in the public sector. He is a graduate from Waubonsee Community College, and will be providing construction observation services on our civil projects.
Engineering Enterprises, Inc., founded in 1974, is a consulting engineering firm which provides planning, design and construction services for water, wastewater, transportation, stormwater and GIS to municipalities, counties and state agencies throughout northern Illinois.
For additional information, visit www.eeiweb.com.