- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
Margie Brennan of Yorkville passed away Tuesday, Aug. 13, 2013, surrounded by her children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren, and music. During Margie’s last hours, her family sang many of her favorite songs to her.
She was born on Nov. 28, 1926, in Augusta, Kan.
She had a long career as an office assistant in several companies and schools. Margie enjoyed visiting her children, and spending holidays with her family.
Margie is survived by her children, Patricia (Tom) Hallin, Susan (Jim) McGuire, Judy (Perry) Milanesi, Kathy (Eric) Blasczcak and Michael (Tami) Brennan; 16 grandchildren; 5 great-grandchildren; and extended family.
She was preceded in death by her husband, Eugene.
Margie’s family appreciates the many people who cared for her, including friends, hospice employees, nurses, and assistants.
Margie’s family is planning a private remembrance at a future date.
Arrangements were handled by Healy Chapel, Aurora. For further information, call (630) 897-9291 or visit www.healychapel.com to sign the online guestbook.