- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
Board levels playing field for development
ELBURN—The Elburn Village Board on Monday approved a reduction in development fees back to 2006 levels for the Blackberry Creek Subdivision.
The board took the action, which brings the fees more in line with those recently approved for the Elburn Station development, in order to level the playing field and encourage the build-out of Blackberry Creek.
The Elburn Town and Country Library and the Elburn and Countryside Fire Protection District, the taxing bodies that would be impacted by the reduction in fees, both agreed to the action taken.