Sugar Grove UMC invites public to dedication

By on May 7, 2009

The public is invited to the dedication of a new open-air steel pavilion at the future site of Sugar Grove United Methodist Church, 4S633 Harter Road, on Sunday, May 17, at noon. The site is part of the church’s 40-acre campus, located west of Route 47 and Waubonsee Community College.

The pavilion is to be dedicated in memory of Cathy Brouch Kroe.

Everyone is also invited to a “planting party” on Saturday, May 16, at 10 a.m. The group will plant native flowers and grasses around the pavilion, in memory of Richard and Margaret Raymond, and at the church’s nearby three-acre native prairie.

For more information, call (630) 466-4501.

About Elburn Herald

The Elburn Herald has been serving the Kaneland communities since 1908. To reach our editor, Keith Beebe, email info@elburnherald.com, or call (630) 365-6446, ext. 105. To reach our owner/publisher, Ryan Wells, email RyanWells@elburnherald.com, or call (630) 365-6446, ext. 107.

You must be logged in to post a comment Login