- Kaneland preschool screening Dec. 13
- Blessing of the Manger tradition carries on at Conley Corner
- ‘Drew’ grit: Senior signal-caller earns pinnacle All-State honor
- Elburn Leos to present Breakfast with Santa Dec. 1
- Between Friends Food Pantry sponsors toy, book drive
- Old-fashioned Christmas celebration in Kaneville
Bliss Road bridge deck repairs to begin next week
SUGAR GROVE—Kane County has informed the village of Sugar Grove that bridge deck repairs on Bliss Road over the I-88 bridge will begin Monday, Sept. 23. These repairs are anticipated to be complete by Friday, Sept. 27, weather permitting. This work will involve expansion joint replacement and concrete deck repairs, and will require Bliss Road to be reduced to one lane of traffic during construction utilizing temporary traffic signalization.