- Kaneland preschool screening Dec. 13
- Blessing of the Manger tradition carries on at Conley Corner
- ‘Drew’ grit: Senior signal-caller earns pinnacle All-State honor
- Elburn Leos to present Breakfast with Santa Dec. 1
- Between Friends Food Pantry sponsors toy, book drive
- Old-fashioned Christmas celebration in Kaneville
EEI adds project manager to its transportation group
SUGAR GROVE—Engineering Enterprises, Inc. announces the addition of David C. Johanson, P.E., PTOE to its Transportation Group as a project manager.
Johanson brings over 15 years of professional experience in the management and design of local, state and federally funded phase I and II municipal, county, and state transportation projects, including traffic impact studies, intersection design studies, traffic signal design, road widening and resurfacing, full reconstruction and traffic planning studies. Projects included interconnect modifications and installation; street and ornamental lighting; bicycle paths; pedestrian/bicycle underpasses and retaining wall/sight screens; and ornamental landscaping.
Johanson earned his Bachelor of Science degree in civil engineering from the University of Illinois in Champaign-Urbana, and is a registered Professional Engineer in Illinois. In addition to his Professional Engineer licensure he also holds his certificate as a Professional Traffic Operations Engineer (PTOE), which makes him one out of 141 in the state of Illinois that hold this designation.
For additional information, visit www.eeiweb.com.