- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
Elburn Village Board gives Dunkin’ Donuts the green light
ELBURN—The Elburn Village Board on Monday approved a special use permit for the Dunkin’ Donuts to allow a drive-through in the Elburn Crossing Subdivision, clearing the way for the franchise to open in Elburn.
The restaurant will be located in front of the Jewel-Osco, in the lot at the northwest corner of Prairie Valley Street and Route 47. The front of the building will face east onto Route 47, with the drive-thru on the west side, facing the Jewel. There are also plans for an outdoor seating area to the north of the building.
The franchisee, Vishal Vagahani, operates four other stores, including one on Route 59 in West Chicago, Ill. The Elburn location will be considered a satellite store.