- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
Christine was a member of Hope Lutheran Church. She enjoyed knitting, sewing and gardening.
Christine is survived by her son, Vern Mutschler of Hinckley.
In addition to her parents, Christine was preceded in death by her husband, Gabriel, who she married on May 8, 1953; her son, Roy Mutschler; two brothers, Ludwig and Ernest Graumann; a sister, Otily Schwartz; and a brother-in-law, Harry Mutschler.
Visitation will take place from 10 a.m. to noon on Wednesday, followed by a funeral service at noon, at The Healy Chapel, 332 W. Downer Place, Aurora. Interment will take place at Spring Lake Cemetery.
Memorial donations may be directed to Hope Lutheran Church.
For further information, call (630) 897-9291, or visit our website at www.healychapel.com to leave an online condolence.