- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
Family Bingo, Auction Night at Blackberry Creek
Elburn—The Kaneland Blackberry Creek PTO will host a Family Bingo and Auction Night on Saturday, Feb. 1, 2014, at Blackberry Creek Elementary School.
The PTO is currently looking for donations from families and businesses to use in its silent auction. Also, if you would like to provide any promotional items or coupons; they will be included in gift bags that will be given out to all attendees.
Your generous donation will certainly help to make this a successful event. If you have any questions, call (630) 205-5810 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. All donations can be sent to KBC-PTO c/o Nicole Fleshman, PO Box 746, Elburn, IL 60119.