- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
Elburn Lions ready to ride
The Elburn Lions Club will host its 10th Anniversary Motorcycle Ride on Sunday, June 7. The 80-mile open road ride through scenic country roads will begin and finish at Elburn Lions Park, 500 S. Fillmore St.. Registration begins at 9 a.m. at Elburn Lions Park. Vendors, food and beverages will be available throughout the day. Upon returning to Lions Park, all will be entertained by the popular musical group 61 Beale Street. This “Party in the Park” will last until 4 p.m. Additional events will include a 50/ 50 Raffle, a Poker Walk in the Park and an Ironhorse Rodeo.
All motorcyclists are welcome and encouraged to attend.
Hosted by all volunteers, the event will benefit the following charities: Leader Dog (www.leaderdog.org); Camp Lions (lionsofillinoisfoundation.org/services/camplions/camplions.htm); Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation of Illinois www.jdrfillinois.org); Christmas Gifts for Needy Kids- purchasing of Christmas gifts for local DCFS youths.
Additional info can be obtained at www.elburnlions.com.