- Kaneland preschool screening Dec. 13
- Blessing of the Manger tradition carries on at Conley Corner
- ‘Drew’ grit: Senior signal-caller earns pinnacle All-State honor
- Elburn Leos to present Breakfast with Santa Dec. 1
- Between Friends Food Pantry sponsors toy, book drive
- Old-fashioned Christmas celebration in Kaneville
Kaneville hosts Memorial Day program
Kaneville will hold its 114th Memorial Day program. This year’s theme will be “Kaneville During World War II.” The Kaneland High School band will provide music, and all armed services and attending veterans will be recognized.
The program will be at the David Werdin Community Center on Monday, May 25, at 10 a.m., followed by placement of gravesite flowers and a 21-gun salute at the Kaneville Cemetery. Refreshments will be served at the close of the festivities. A community potluck will be held at the Kaneville Community Center Pavilion starting around noon. Meat and drinks will be provided, but please bring a dish to pass.