- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
Aurora U. scholar-athletes recognized
Area residents were among Aurora University student-athletes cited for scholarship at an eighth annual recognition luncheon.
The AU faculty athletic committee hosted the event at the University Banquet Hall.
Doug Kieso, faculty athletic representative and associate professor, presided. Lora de Lacey, vice president for student life and dean of the College of Arts and Sciences, congratulated scholar athletes. Mark Walsh, AU athletic director, presented recognition certificates.
Athletes recognized were sophomores through seniors or transfer students at AU for at least a year, and with a minimum grade point average of 3.5 on a 4.0 scale.
Among those in the Kaneland School District honored were Andrew Price for football and tennis, Erin Lapp for golf and Kristen Swiech for track and cross country.