- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
S.G. Chamber hosts â€˜Living Greenâ€™ seminar series
The Sugar Grove Chamber of Commerce and Industry is hosting a series of breakfast seminars designed to help consumers learn more about going greenâ€”its benefits, its costs, and what would work best for their circumstances.
Seminar III, originally scheduled for May 7, has been postponed until noon on Thursday, June 11, at the Sugar Grove Fire District on Municipal Drive. Admission is $15 or two for $25, and includes lunch.
For more information or to register, call (630) 466-7895 or visit www.sugargrovechamber.org.