- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
Local business supports leukemia research
New Dimensions Weight Management will host an open house at 2600 Keslinger Road in Geneva from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Saturday, June 13, to benefit the the Friends of Jason Gould Foundation for leukemia and lymphoma research.
There will be specials for new and old clients, and several vendors will be present. Free drawings will be held every 30 minutes, and food will also be available.
Call Sandy Gould at New Dimensions at (630) 262-1477 for more information.
Proceeds from the open house will support Jason’s Hogfan Party fundraiser, to be held at the St Charles Moose on Saturday, Sept. 12. The event will support the cancer research center at Ohio State University, specifically for leukemia and lymphoma research. Visit www.friendsofjasongould.com.
Proceeds from the open house
St Charles Moose
Saturday, Sept. 12
The event will support
the cancer research center at
Ohio State University