- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
GIVE recognizes two students
The Kaneland Knights GIVE program has been set up to recognize and acknowledge students who gave back to the school and community though volunteer service. GIVE stands for Generosity Involves Volunteer Effort.
Caitlyn Sharp was added to a growing list of GIVE students that have volunteered at lease 40 hours (Level 1) during the recent school year.
Natalie Swieca reached Level 2 by volunteering at least 80 hours during the recent school year.
The next Kaneland Knights GIVE recognition will be January 2010.