- Volleyball handles Aurora Christian, succumbs to hot Yorkville squad
- Boys XC tries to master rising temps, pressure in Oakhurst setting
- Volunteers prepare for Halloween Fest’s 25th year
- Program employs horses to treat PTSD
- Home construction on the rise again in Blackberry Creek
- KHS students, Aquascape Inc. construct courtyard pond
Matthew Daniel Kray
Daniel and Teresa Kray of Elburn announce the birth of their son, Matthew Daniel, Dec. 10, 2008, at Delnor-Community Hospital in Geneva.
He weighed 10 pounds, 3 ounces, and was 21 inches long.
His grandparents are Karen and Roy Porschakin of Northlake, Ill., David Kray of River Grove, Ill., and Linda Kray of Lombard, Ill.
He was welcomed home by his big brother, Andrew, 11.