- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
Matthew Daniel Kray
Daniel and Teresa Kray of Elburn announce the birth of their son, Matthew Daniel, Dec. 10, 2008, at Delnor-Community Hospital in Geneva.
He weighed 10 pounds, 3 ounces, and was 21 inches long.
His grandparents are Karen and Roy Porschakin of Northlake, Ill., David Kray of River Grove, Ill., and Linda Kray of Lombard, Ill.
He was welcomed home by his big brother, Andrew, 11.