- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
WCC wins 5 communication awards
SUGAR GROVEâ€”Waubonsee Community College won five Awards of Excellence in the 15th Annual Communicator Awards Competition recently. The Award of Excellence is the top award in the competition, which is sponsored by the International Academy of the Visual Arts.
Competing against more than 7,000 entries, the college won awards for its Connect alumni publication, Waubonseeâ€™s 40th anniversary finale special event, the holiday card, the fall 2008 credit schedule cover, and 40th anniversary â€œFabulous 40â€ newspaper insert.
The Communicator Awards is an international competition that recognizes outstanding work in the communication field. Entries are judged by industry professionals who look for companies and individuals whose talent exceeds a high standard of excellence and whose work serves as a benchmark for the industry.