- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
Board approves water main extension
by Susan O’Neill
SUGAR GROVEâ€”The Village Board on July 7 approved the extension of a water main between Prairie Glen and Dugan Woods, a move that officials said will improve the water quality and service to both subdivisions, as well as ensure adequate fire flow in the case of an emergency.
The total cost of the project is estimated at $516,800. Engineering Enterprises, Inc. will do the engineering and construction for the project.