- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
Part of Virgil Gilman Trail to temporarily close July 27-29
SUGAR GROVEâ€”A section of the Virgil Gilman Trail in Sugar Grove will temporarily close July 27-29 due to bridge work.
Decking for the bridge over Blackberry Creek will be replaced during the project.
Signs will be posted to alert trail users to the closure. There will be no access through that section of trail, nor will there be an alternate route during that time.
The Forest Preserve District of Kane County asks regular users of the Virgil Gilman Trail to watch for closure signs and be mindful of the possibility of construction traffic and workers on or around the trail.
For more information, call (630) 232-5980.