- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
Whatâ€™s cookinâ€™ commander?
During the Maple Park American Legion fish fry on July 17, Commander Bob Neisendorf suggested selections to one of the more than 300 people who attended. Aside from serving, he also helped cook earlier, filling trays with fried shrimp, perch, cod and chicken, baked tilapia, fries, baked beans, smelt and cole slaw. Photo by Martha Quetsch