- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
Sugar Grove police blotter
The following report was obtained from the Kane County Stateâ€™s Attorneyâ€™s Office. The indictment is not proof of guilt. A defendant is presumed innocent and is entitled to a fair trial in which it is the state’s burden to prove his or her guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.
Grand Jury indictment
The Kane County Grand Jury indicted Lorne J. Barnes, 41, of the 700 block of Wold Ginger Road, Sugar Grove, for Aggravated Fleeing and Eluding a Peace Officer, and Driving While License Revoked.