- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
Physicals begin for WCC Athletics
All student-athletes who plan on participating in intercollegiate athletics at Waubonsee Community College during the 2008-09 school year are invited to receive a free physical. Physicals will be administered on Wednesday, Sept. 2, starting at 1 p.m. in Erickson Hall on the school’s Sugar Grove campus. The examinations are being provided to Waubonsee student-athletes free of charge.
The NJCAA requires that all student-athletes, including walk-ons, have a completed physical prior to beginning practices with a sports team. No one will be allowed to practice or participate in games without a completed current physical on file. Athletes may choose to have a physical completed by their personal physician at their own expense.
To schedule an appointment, please contact the Waubonsee Athletic Department at (630) 466-2524.