- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
Elburn police blotter
The following reports were obtained from the Elburn Police Department. The individuals charged with crimes are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
No vehicle registration
David G. Quedens, 21, of the 1300 block of West Lincoln Highway in DeKalb, was arrested at 12:45 p.m. Jan. 15 for driving while his vehicle registration was suspended. Police stopped him at Keslinger and Anderson roads in Elburn.
Ian A. Proce, 19, and Kevin James Mathew, 20, were arrested at 2:32 a.m. Jan. 25, both for unlawful consumption of alcohol by a minor.
Police stopped Proce as he was driving on Route 38 at Anderson Road in Elburn. A resident of the 2000 block of Clarendon Lane in Aurora, Proce also was cited for not having a front license plate.
In addition, Mathew, of the 900 block of Mountain Street in Aurora, was arrested on an outstanding warrant from Aurora for driving while his license was suspended.