- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
KC Sheriffâ€™s Dept. makes traffic plan for Solheim available on website
SUGAR GROVEâ€”In preparation for the Solheim Cup golf event, August 17-23, the Kane County Sheriff’s Department has made the normal traffic plan available on www.kanesheriff.com. This event will take place at the Rich Harvest Farms near the Aurora Airport in Sugar Grove and expects to bring approximately 90,000 people to the area. In an effort to inform area residents of the roadways that will experience higher than normal traffic this map has been made available. Sheriff Pat Perez encourages all area residents to take the opportunity to review the map and expected traffic patterns. The map will remain on the web site through the event.
The map shows the expected normal traffic route; however there may be circumstances that necessitate this route being modified. In the event there is a modification to the route, an additional press release will be sent out. In order to access the map from the website, click on the 2009 Solheim Cup tab on the departments home page.
During the event there will be directional signs on the routes, with Illinois State Police stationed along the route to steer traffic.