- Kaneland preschool screening Dec. 13
- Blessing of the Manger tradition carries on at Conley Corner
- ‘Drew’ grit: Senior signal-caller earns pinnacle All-State honor
- Elburn Leos to present Breakfast with Santa Dec. 1
- Between Friends Food Pantry sponsors toy, book drive
- Old-fashioned Christmas celebration in Kaneville
Physicals begin for WCC Athletics
All student-athletes who plan on participating in intercollegiate athletics at Waubonsee Community College during the 2008-09 school year are invited to receive a free physical. Physicals will be administered on Wednesday, Sept. 2, starting at 1 p.m. in Erickson Hall on the school’s Sugar Grove campus. The examinations are being provided to Waubonsee student-athletes free of charge.
The NJCAA requires that all student-athletes, including walk-ons, have a completed physical prior to beginning practices with a sports team. No one will be allowed to practice or participate in games without a completed current physical on file. Athletes may choose to have a physical completed by their personal physician at their own expense.
To schedule an appointment, please contact the Waubonsee Athletic Department at (630) 466-2524.