- Kaneland preschool screening Dec. 13
- Blessing of the Manger tradition carries on at Conley Corner
- ‘Drew’ grit: Senior signal-caller earns pinnacle All-State honor
- Elburn Leos to present Breakfast with Santa Dec. 1
- Between Friends Food Pantry sponsors toy, book drive
- Old-fashioned Christmas celebration in Kaneville
Letter: Thank you, Sugar Grove Farmer’s Market
Thank you so much to the Sugar Grove Farmer’s Market for letting me sponsor and participate in the Farmer’s Market Dog Days of Summer event on Aug. 15. We had a fantastic turnout and hope everyone had as much fun as my husband, Russ, and I did. We met so many incredibly wonderful people, as well as people we already know, and enjoyed seeing everyone.
We are so proud to live in a community that is filled with such warm, friendly people; the community truly has a big heart and shows it.
A sincere thank you to Tina Cella, Pat Graceffa, Mari Johnson and all the volunteers for making us feel so welcome from the minute we arrived. We are so impressed with how well the Market is organized and all the vendors in attendance.
A special thanks to Cody, Finnegan, Dugan, Moose, Bella, Horseshoe, Indy, Bo and all the dogs that came out in the hot weather with their humans to be with us.
As a side note, after the Farmer’s Market we stopped for a quick lunch at the Book Nook Cafe and wow! The food was outstanding, to say the least. If you haven’t been yet, make it a point to. You won’t be disappointed in the Book Nook Cafe or our new, beautiful library!
Millie’s Pet Sitting & More