- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
St. Charles Motherâ€™s Club new member kick-off meeting Sept. 21
ST. CHARLESâ€”The St. Charles Mothersâ€™ Club invites all area women to attend its annual kick-off meeting for the 2009-10 year. The event will be held on Monday, Sept. 21, at 7:30 p.m on the second floor of McNallyâ€™s, 201 E. Main St., St. Charles.
The event is free to new or prospective members, $10 for members, and includes appetizers and a cash bar. For more information about the kick-off or membership, call (630) 217-MOMS (6667) or stcharlesmothersclub.org.
The St. Charles Mothersâ€™ Club is a nonprofit organization that meets on the third Monday of every month usually at 7:30 p.m. In addition to the monthly meetings, the club offers other programs including playgroup, a book club, and momâ€™s nights out.