- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
Lejia Rain Gramont
Don Raymond Gramont and Jennifer Wegner announce the birth of their second daughter, Lejia Rain, at 11:56 p.m. on Wednesday, May 20, at Delnor-Community Hospital. She was 8 pounds, 7 ounces and 20 inches long.
Happy grandparents are John and Leslie Wegner of Batavia, Cecilia Wegner of Texas, Duane Glassco and Dawn Gramont of Chicago, and Danny Shered of Rochelle, Ill. Great-grandparents are Loretta Wegner of Wisconsin, Dorthea LaFrance and Ron Hall of Lee, Ill., and Liz and Bruce Glassco of Chicago.
Lejia was welcomed home by her sister Victoria Marie, 2, and her brother, Don Raymond, Jr., 1.