- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
Campton Township assessments published
Campton Townshipâ€”The 2009 assessment changes for Campton Township were published today, October 1, 2009 in the Elburn Herald.
To obtain information about a Campton Township property, call (630) 513-5430 or visit www.camptontownship.com.
To obtain complaint forms and a copy of the Rules and Procedures of the Kane County Board of Review, call (630) 208-3818 or visit www.kanecountyassessments.org/BOR.htm.
Pursuant to state law, the deadline to file 2009 assessment complaints for properties within Campton Township is Monday, Nov. 2. No 2009 complaint for property in Campton Township can be accepted after that date.