- Kaneland preschool screening Dec. 13
- Blessing of the Manger tradition carries on at Conley Corner
- ‘Drew’ grit: Senior signal-caller earns pinnacle All-State honor
- Elburn Leos to present Breakfast with Santa Dec. 1
- Between Friends Food Pantry sponsors toy, book drive
- Old-fashioned Christmas celebration in Kaneville
Trustees to prioritize infrastructure needs
by Martha Quetsch
Maple Park’s next Committee of the Whole meeting will be a workshop during which trustees will develop a list of infrastructure project priorities. The meeting will take place from 9 to 11 a.m. Saturday, Nov. 7, at the Maple Park Civic Center.
The infrastructure project list will be the only item on the meeting agenda. Trustees will evaluate Maple Park’s infrastructure needs, including future streets and sidewalk repairs, to determine which projects the village should address and when.