- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
West Physical Therapy provides free screenings
Sugar Groveâ€”West Physical Therapy, PC will offer free screenings for injuries or painful conditions throughout the month of October to celebrate National Physical Therapy Month.
In addition, West PT is celebrating the national event with patient appreciation activities to include weekly contests, treats, give-aways and more.
â€œNational PT Month is a big celebration for us,â€ said Julie West, PT, owner of West Physical Therapy, PC. â€œWe know how much physical therapy can help someone, and we want everyone to discover that. We will celebrate the month with tons of fun, uplifting, healing patient appreciation events. We want the community to use the free screenings we are offering in October to get the chance to talk to a PT and see what PT can do to help.â€
Learn more about conditions physical therapists can treat and find a physical therapist in your area at www.moveforward-pt.com