- Kaneland preschool screening Dec. 13
- Blessing of the Manger tradition carries on at Conley Corner
- ‘Drew’ grit: Senior signal-caller earns pinnacle All-State honor
- Elburn Leos to present Breakfast with Santa Dec. 1
- Between Friends Food Pantry sponsors toy, book drive
- Old-fashioned Christmas celebration in Kaneville
Couples Clinic offers seminar: â€˜The Secrets of Successful Partnersâ€™
Genevaâ€””The Secrets of Successful Partners,” a free marriage seminar given by Paul Weiss, M.S., of the Couples Clinic in Geneva, will be offered Saturday, Nov. 7, from 10 a.m. to noon at St. Charles’ Episcopal Church, 994 N. 5th Avenue (Route 25) in St. Charles.
Weiss will explore the results of a series of landmark studies that identified what people who succeed in relationships do differently than those who fail. Weiss is part of a team of therapist/educators who have pioneered new methods for improving relationships. The team’s ideas have appeared in the Washington Post, Oprah Magazine and other publications.
Participants are welcome to come with a partner or alone, but registering would be helpful by e-mailing Lori@thecouplesclinic.com or calling (630) 232-7457, ext. 115. Childcare will be available upon request. More information on The Couples Clinic is available from www.thecouplesclinic.com.