- Kaneland preschool screening Dec. 13
- Blessing of the Manger tradition carries on at Conley Corner
- ‘Drew’ grit: Senior signal-caller earns pinnacle All-State honor
- Elburn Leos to present Breakfast with Santa Dec. 1
- Between Friends Food Pantry sponsors toy, book drive
- Old-fashioned Christmas celebration in Kaneville
Payne, Clapp to wed
Cecil and Denise Payne of Sugar Grove announce the engagement of their daughter, Kara Payne, to David Clapp, son of Kent and Mary Clapp.
The bride to be is a graduate of Aurora Christian High School and currently a student at Northern Illinois University.
The future groom is a graduate of Aurora Christian High School and currently a student at Michigan Technological University.
The couple will be married on Aug. 20, 2010, at Village Bible Church in Sugar Grove.