- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
Winter hike through forest preserve
Families are invited to a Saturday, Feb. 14, hike through Dick Young Forest Preserve in Batavia.
Naturalist Jaclyn Olson will lead the group on Saturday, Feb. 14, from 10 to 11:30 a.m.
Please call (847) 741-8350 to register. Although the hike is free, please let us know in advance if you plan to attend. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Dick Young Forest Preserve is located on Nelson Lake Road, off Main Street and west of Randall Road in Batavia. For more information, visit www.kaneforest.com.