- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
Letter: Chris Lauzen leads in word and deed
Thomas Jefferson wrote: “Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just Powers from the consent of the Governed, that whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these Ends, it is the right of the People to alter or abolish it, and to institute new government … it is their Right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new guards for their future security.”
Illinois politics is in a state of upheaval. It is time to clean up this mess.
Senator Chris Lauzen is one of the very few we can trust with his extensive education and past and proven experience. My father taught me to judge people not by what they sayâ€”rather judge them by what they do. Chris Lauzenâ€™s words match his actions, and that is why we need to re-elect such a leader.