- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
Letter: Bob Janes: A man of compassion, fairness
I have known Bob Janes for 25 years. For 12 years, he was my attorney before spending the last 13 as an Associate Judge here in Kane County. For the entire time, Bob and his wife Mary, along with their sons Dan and Steve, have been my friends.
While receiving the highest recommendation available from both the Kane County Bar Association and the Illinois State Bar Association shows what his peers think of him, and his endorsements from newspapers and elected officials has shown he is held in high regard by his contemporaries, itâ€™s the number of lifelong friends he has that shows his true character.
I know no man to be more compassionate, and I know of no judge more committed to fairness and the simple concept of right and wrong.
On Feb. 2, I ask all of you to join me in voting for Judge Robert L. Janes.