- 2014 Football Preview: Helmet to helmet
- 2014 Tennis Preview: Bedrock of success on court
- 2014 Girls Cross Country Preview: Trail mix
- 2014 Boys Soccer Preview: Soccer hopes for more of the same
- 2014 Golf Preview: Chipping away at challenges
- 2014 Boys Cross Country Preview: Boys XC always in the running
Bowling finishes 12th in sectional
Kaneland High School bowling saw its season come to an end on Saturday morning.
Finishing 12th out of 18 teams at the Sycamore Sectional out at Four Seasons Sports, and ahead of previous opponents Huntley and Geneva, the Lady Knightsâ€™ team total of 4,611 pins knocked down was not enough to advance to Saturdayâ€™s State gathering as a team or with high-enough individual scores.
The Lady Barbs of DeKalb, with a score of 5,796, took the Sectional, with Jacobs also advancing to state with 5,741.
Sycamore (5,676) and Rochelle (5,419) finished third and fourth, respectively.
Sycamore senior Chelsea Royalty, with a series of 1,308, was crowned sectional champ, followed by Rochelleâ€™s Cody Koch at 1,259.
The Lady Knights say goodbye to seniors Amy Kuryliw, Molly Lambert, Tierra Lee and Jessie McHenry in varsity, and Eva Bartel and Sabrina Gabrielle on JV.