- Kaneland preschool screening Dec. 13
- Blessing of the Manger tradition carries on at Conley Corner
- ‘Drew’ grit: Senior signal-caller earns pinnacle All-State honor
- Elburn Leos to present Breakfast with Santa Dec. 1
- Between Friends Food Pantry sponsors toy, book drive
- Old-fashioned Christmas celebration in Kaneville
All posts by Sarah Rivers
Watch those fingers!
Mattie Mckiney pets an alligator at the Waubonsee Community College event â€˜Reptiles are Coolâ€™ on Saturday.
- Posted March 20, 2009
Three-year-old Caden Miller came to the Town and Country with his grandparents to meet Monkey George, as he is known to Caden.
- Posted March 5, 2009
Jump Rope for Heart
The Jump Rope for Heart program engages elementary students in jumping rope while raising funds to support lifesaving heart and stroke research. Students ask friends and family for donations and receive thank-you gifts based on the dollars...
- Posted February 26, 2009
Class with kick
Raine Panveno (right) of Sugar Grove works with Rocky Troutman at Rockyâ€™s Dojo and Gym during a Sugar Grove Park District womenâ€™s kickboxing class Tuesday.
- Posted February 19, 2009
Ian Napiorkowski, 12, of Elburn, enjoys a night of Rock Band and Wii Sports at the Town and Country Public Libraryâ€™s game night Tuesday in Elburn.
- Posted January 30, 2009
Making better babysitters
Eleven-year-old Sam Ledman practices the correct way to administer CPR on young chidren during the American Red Cross Babysitting Workshop held on Saturday at the Kaneville Public Library.
- Posted January 25, 2009